Welcome to the 3rd edition of the Holistic Link Party!
Around here, we’re waiting for spring! In SE Wyoming, we get some of our heaviest snowstorms between February and April, so I’m not getting out the lawn mower just yet. But we are ordering seeds and getting our seedling trays and lights out, in preparation for all the wee little plants that we’ll be starting in the house later this month.
Also, I’m reading Emotions & Essential Oils by Daniel MacDonald
What have you been up to?
LINK PARTY GUIDELINES:
- The Holistic Home Link Party is a fun place to share all kinds of ideas to encourage, inspire, share and teach one another to embrace the simplicity of doing things for ourselves. We welcome you to share posts for herbal remedies, natural healing techniques, essential oil uses, DIY health and beauty, household management etc… In an effort to keep our weekly link-up clutter free, links which are not related to our overall theme and any promotions such as giveaways, contests or promotions, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Holistic Home Link Party.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. Please use good judgment. If you wouldn’t share your link with your mother, your pastor, or your 8 year old, please don’t share it here.
- Make sure that you link to your specific post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
- Please link back to the Holistic Home Link Party, in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the badge at the top of this post to link back to us with, or just use a simple text link. Posts with links back here will be eligible to be featured on my Facebook page!
- Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. While this is rare, if you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet (although we’d like to, right along with ending war, global warming and poverty.)
Join us every other Wednesday to meet some new bloggers and be inspired! (next link-party will be Wednesday, March 19th)